How To Get A Bouncy Blow Dry For Short Hair
1. Blow dry your hair about 90%, so it's still a tiny bit damp.
2. Section of your hair ready to use the styler. I do mine in three sections, first starting just above my ears, then around my crown, and then my top sections.
3. Take smallish sections and wrap the hot air brush around - I like to do this manually, but there is a rotate button that you can push that handily rotates the brush for you, and then you just pull the button it in the opposite direction to unwind.
4. Once you've wound the brush up, hold in place and let the hot air do it's work. I usually leave it for about 10 seconds, unwind and then brush through again to work out any kinks.
5. The further up I get, I like to brush the hair outwards so it moves away from my face.
6. AND YOU'RE DONE. It's that easy! I usually wear my hair behind my ears because I get annoyed with it moving around in my face when I'm trying to do stuff, but luckily the ends look super cute after using the hot air styler.
So there you have it - how to get a big bouncy blow dry, even if you have short hair! If you like this look and fancy recreating it at home, you can grab the Mark Hill Big and Bouncy Hot Air Styler here. Make sure to tag me in pictures on Instagram or Twitter (@chloeplumstead) if you try this out yourself!